Management Associate Program
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
About the Analyst Role
The Analyst is responsible for helping Principals and Partners/ leaders coordinate the effective running of client engagements across our core offerings. He/she will perform general client, industry and competitor research, data analytics and development of creative sourcing techniques or assist with the leadership assessment process, rewards advisory and offer additional analysis and coordination support, all under on-the-job training, guidance and supervision.
The successful individual for this role will leverage KF tools and resources to achieve individual and team targets and contribute to the overall success and positive image of Korn Ferry through demonstrating the highest level of ethical behavior and personal integrity with a positive and proactive communication style with peers and colleagues building effective relationships within and across the business.
At Korn Ferry, developing our talent is a key priority and we endeavour to develop our analysts into Consultants/ Senior Associates, capable of delivering one or more of our core solutions independently. We take pride in our culture of development, real-time feedback we provide and the multiple opportunities for growth we have to offer.
- Deliver high quality work that meets expectations for timeliness, accuracy and
- Carry out secondary research,analyse data and produce reports to provide understanding and insights for a project or sector team
- Perform basic client research, pulling client information, developing pitch decks and proposed solutions under supervision
- Partners with the team to generate ideas and share information to facilitate effective outcomes.
- Measures and monitors the effectiveness of the strategic solutions framework against predefined outcomes and assists with meeting key deliverables
- Maintaining data quality and accuracy on the company’s internal databases in accordance with internal process
- Uses project management skills, technologies, and Korn Ferry tools and resources to support efficient and effective project execution
- Support delivery across a range of projects to support clients across our five core solutions
- Attend relevant training courses and seek opportunities for self-development
- Developing an understanding of Korn Ferry clients, generally on a sector basis.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION / COMPETENCIES:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
- Strong communication skills and public speaking skills
- Proven ability to effectively use data and analytics
- Self starter, tenacious and proactive attitude
- Collaboration and team player
- Customer centricity
- Project management, planning and coordination skills
- Hungry to learn continuously on the job and develop new areas of expertise
- Adaptability and agility in a fast-moving and fast-changing work environment
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Please submit a cover letter, resume and your university transcripts
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
To apply for this job please visit sg.indeed.com.