Currency Chest Team-CURRENCY CHEST-Currency Chest
Full Job Description
Job Role :
Ensure timely opening of vault and availability of cash to cash van officers.
To ensure Proper cash dispensing branch wise with no errors. Adjudication of Notes as per RBI norms & Rules
- Updation of bin register and card on time and ensuring proper signatures.
- Managing cash inflows and out flows from chest vault and periodical balancing during the day.
- Ensuring constant supply of ATM / Counter issuable cash. Ensure enough fresh cash availability in all denominations.
- To keep the vault clean of any un wanted stuff.
Must have knowledge to pass notes as per RBI refund rules and to get full value during RBI inspections.
- Proper scrutiny and upkeep of key registers and keys.
Identify potential with other CC banks for offloading excess cash through diversion orders , maintain relationship with other banks & regulators
Security and house keeping
- To ensure 24 hours vigil in chest area by attentive guards.
- Ensure proper checks and frisking by guard during movement in chest area.
- To conduct surprise checks specially on holidays and nights to see guards on duty.
- To ensure duty of one person to keep vigil in chest area all the time.
Proper functioning of all security equipment and their regular checking and servicing. Maintaining CCTV Backups and recordings
- To ensure proper upkeep and cleaning of all the areas in the chest.
- To ensure absolutely clean audit report with no adverse comments in any area.
- Constant review of process and controls to ensure complete controls.
- Timely submission of all demanded records to audit for scrutiny.
- To keep good relation with them and timely resolution to the queries.
- RBI audit has to be exceptionally good with no adverse remarks.
Should have knowledge of RBI guidelines , procedure & controls for better cash management in the unit, and achieve good audit rating
- To regularly check all areas especially critical ones from process as well as audit point of view.
- To observe the sorting and counting activities.
To observe the cash movements from the vault and vice versa.
- To keep optimum level of stationary required in chest.
- To stop leakage in stationary use and device ways to reduce cost.
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.