Retail Sales Agent
|Hiring Organization||DHL Express|
|Post Name||Retail Sales Agent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KWD 700 To KWD 800 Per Month|
|Location||Kuwait City, Kuwait 03000|
COME JOIN THE WORLD’S MOST INTERNATIONAL COMPANY
DHL Express has an opening for a Retail Sales Agent in Kuwait. You will support the business by professionally and efficiently dealing with customers thus ensuring all customers’ needs are met to the best of our ability. Join us and help us achieve our mission of having the best day every day.
In this Retail Sales Agent position, you will be responsible for answering customer inquiries both over the phone and across the counter, ensuring that collection and deliveries of shipments are processed as per network standards, and providing a competent, courteous, efficient, and proactive point of contact for customers. The Retail Sales Agent is also responsible to help achieve revenue targets by effectively promoting and selling DHL’s products and value-added services.
- Act as an ambassador for DHL at all times and attend to customer needs in a professional, friendly and courteous manner
- Ensure that a high level of professional rapport is developed and maintained with all customers
- Follow up on all customer inquiries and direct customers to the correct DHL department where further information is required
- Maintain proactive work processes to ensure teamwork, shuttle procedures, and overall base performance is achieved
- Provide a high level of customer service and professionalism taking into account the consideration that all DHL customers have an express requirement and are looking for instant and immediate action
- Process all shipments accepted at the counter accurately and enter relevant data to ensure perfect airwaybills thus offering DHL’s most suitable service to the customer
- Promote and sell DHL’s value-added services such as Insurance, Import Express, and TDD and participate actively in the Sales Lead program to contribute to the country’s revenue
- Highlight opportunities and suggest solutions to improve DHL’s procedures, technology, and service so that DHL can provide continuously universally high level of service to all customers
- Work effectively both individually and as part of a team to achieve both individual and department goals and objectives and strive consistently to promote a positive team spirit
- Deal competently with customer complaints and take all possible actions to resolve the issue to their fullest satisfaction with minimal intervention from team leaders
- Ensure all shipments are manifested by end of each shift
- Keep a record of the supplies and also the float money and submit to accounts a cash summary of the total cash sales at the end of each day.
Knowledge, Qualification, and Experience:
- Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal style
- Excellent personal presentation, grooming, and hygiene
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to effectively contribute as a member of a busy team
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative/judgment to solve job-related issues
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good oral and written communication skills – English & Arabic preferable
- Adheres to policies and procedures
- Possesses good relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- A minimum of grade 10 schooling or equivalent
To apply for this job please visit dhlexpress.taleo.net.