Full Job Description
- Job Title – ASO Manager
- Reports Into – Head of Digital Marketing
- Location – Hybrid / Leamington Spa
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office, 2 days remote/ WFH is the norm
- Flexible working hours – we trust you to choose how and when you work best
- A dog friendly office (There’s dog-free areas too, if pooches aren’t your thing)
- Profit sharing scheme – we win, you win
- Private medical cover – delivered through BUPA
- Life Assurance – for long term peace of mind
- On site gym – take care of yourself
- Relocation support – available
- VISA Sponsorship – available
- Quarterly Team Building days – we’ve done Paintballing, Go Karting & even Robot Wars
- Pitch and make your own games on Creative Wednesdays!
- An amazingly well equipped office with ping pong, darts, pool tables and video games while keeping refreshed with free snacks and a stocked kitchen (we have every kind of milk imaginable)
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As our ASO Manager you will define our App Store Optimisation strategy, working with other teams to create, test and optimise our app stores.
Your Team Mates
As a core department at Kwalee, the Marketing teams are goal-driven people with a knack for hitting key results. Marketing is a paradoxical game for them. Using accurate data and convincing copy, they make powerful business decisions that turn our games into chart-topping successes.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Operate our App Store Optimisation strategies and play a key role in defining them
- Increase organic traffic and app store conversion rates of our apps through data driven methods
- Assisting in the creation and planning of ASO tests
- Monitor and report on ASO tests and Keyword data
- Use statistical testing and predictive modelling to recommend changes to App Store elements
- Analyse and manage data from multiple sources to aid decision making
- Coordinating internally with different stakeholders to produce creative, analysis and other deliverables
- Monitor and report on competitors
- Analyse how millions of players interact with our App Stores
Your Hard Skills
- 2+ years experience handling App Store Optimisation strategy for mobile apps or games
- Experience with App Store Connect and Google Play Console
- Key understanding of how metadata differs across store pages
- Experience with keyword research and optimisation
- Experience analysing and managing data with tools such as Excel
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: – Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth – including Antarctica!
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.