La Lune Sitters Montreal
Full Job Description
La Lune Sitters Montreal is supporting a family in Blainville, looking for a Mother’s helper for their family.
A friendly family with a 10-months old baby and a 2.5-year-old girl is looking for someone Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm, however, they are willing to offer flexibility with the schedule and offer more hours for the right fit. Dad works from home in his home office and Mom will be home too.
Their ideal Nanny is respectful, that is involved with children, that is playful, and has good energy around children. Someone who is experienced with babies and toddlers. Care would be mainly for the baby, supporting Mom. The family is looking for an English-speaking Nanny.
The Nanny should be engaging with their baby, someone who is comfortable taking the baby outside for walks, doing activities with the baby, changing diapers, feeding as needed and putting the baby for naps. In addition, engage and play with their daughter when she is home. Someone who can support with
light housekeeping (e.g. the play area since it gets messy throughout the day or the dining table or kitchen after snacks or lunch since we’ll be eating together)
- Have at least 2 to 3 years of childcare experience.
- First aid and CPR certified
- A clean criminal record check
- Experience with babies and toddlers
- Positive references
- Fluent in English (ideally Bilingual)
- Someone who drives (As their home is in Blainville)
- Create a safe and stimulating environment for their baby.
- Engage and play with their baby.
- Childcare duties.
- Meal preparation and feeding as needed.
- Light housekeeping (e.g. the play area since it gets messy throughout the day or the dining table or kitchen after snacks or lunch since we’ll be eating together)
- Walks outside
- Dad works from home at the office
- There are webcams in the baby’s room
- Looking for non-smoker
- 2.5-year-old is allergic to penicillin
Compensation and benefits:
- $22.00-$23.00 per hour for the right candidate
- 6 to 10 months contract
- 25 hours guaranteed per week with the flexibility to offer more
- Lunch, snacks, coffee, and tea will be provided
- Parking will be provided
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $22.00-$23.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Commuter benefits
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.