Port to Port Immigration Services Inc.
Port To Port Immigration Services is searching for SKILLED CONSTRUCTION LABORERS to relocate to Canada. Port To Port represents a number of Atlantic Canadian employers who are looking for skilled workers.
We’re looking for individuals who speak fluent English. Accommodations will not be provided in these positions. Experience is required. Immigration assistance is available.
- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites
- Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt
- Assist tradespersons such as carpenters, bricklayers, cement finishers, roofers and glaziers in construction activities
- Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities
- Assist in aligning pipes and perform related activities during oil and gas pipeline construction
- Assist in drilling and blasting rock at construction sites
- Assist miners in excavating and in setting up and operating various drills and other surface mining machinery
- Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel
- Assist in demolishing buildings using prying bars and other tools, and sort, clean and pile salvaged materials
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
- Operate pneumatic hammers, vibrators and tampers as directed
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction such as mixers, compressors and pumps
- Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants, and remove asbestos and other hazardous materials
- Oil and grease hoists and similar equipment
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
Education: High school Required, Trade certification available.
Experience: 3 Years minimum in the construction industry
Salary: 20-25 CAD /hour. 40 hours per week.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.