Full Job Description
This role is ideal for an experienced hospitality professional looking for UK workplace Sponsorship on a Skilled Worker Visa
The award-winning Lasan Group has firmly established itself as one of the most innovative and exciting hospitality brands in the UK. Driven by an adventurous spirit and an unswerving commitment to quality, we create original, award-winning dining experiences that quicken the heart, stir the soul and make the taste buds dance.
The group comprises a number of highly successful restaurants in the Midlands area, including Fiesta Del Asado, Lasan, Sonrisa, Estado da India and Raja Monkey.
We’re looking for a people focused Restaurant Manager to join us!
Our ideal Restaurant Manager will:
- Have a passion for food, drink and hospitality;
- Embrace our company values of Ownership, Conscientiousness and Forward Thinking;
- Keep calm, professional and focused in challenging situations;
- Build a productive working culture that encourages accountability.
Our ideal Restaurant Manager will also:
- Have proven success in a high volume operation;
- Possess the desire to lead from the floor and not from the office;
- Exercise great judgement with recruitment and selection;
- Excel when training and coaching team members;
- Be a skilled motivator of people;
- Demand high standards at all times;
- Be commercially aware and able to manage labour cost and control stock;
- Drive the team to maximise sales opportunities;
- Possess strong bar knowledge;
- Be confidence and self motivated, with great people skills and the ability to build instant rapport;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What we offer:
- A structured, exciting development path for ambitious hospitality professionals;
- ‘Team Privilege’ Programme offering generous bonuses;
- £500 Team Privilege Card bonus as a thank you for each year’s service;
- Performance related bonuses.
Famously winning Gordon Ramsey’s F-Word for Best Local UK Restaurant, our continued success is only possible thanks to our great people, who we are proud call part of the family! If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career, we’d love to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £32,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Leicester, LE1 5DB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Why are you a great fit for the role?
- Restaurant management: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.