|Hiring Organization||Watson Goepel|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Law|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 45 To CAD 50 Per Hour|
|Location||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V6E 3C9|
Watson Goepel LLP is located in the heart of the downtown Vancouver business district. Our firm is growing strategically to meet the needs of our evolving client base and the demographics of our Partnership.
We are seeking a mid to senior family lawyer to round out our team of five family law lawyers. The ideal candidate has a positive and upbeat attitude and a passion for working with families in relationship transition. The Family Law Group is led by Partner, Laurence Klass, who takes a pragmatic approach to find client-focused solutions that are tailored to each client’s unique needs. With an emphasis on teamwork, we hold weekly practice group meetings to ensure our lawyers remain connected and supported by their teams as they develop their individual practices.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Separation and Divorce
- Family Law Litigation
- Parenting Coordination
- Mediation & Arbitration
- 5-7+ years experience in family law with a focus on litigation
- Proactive and business development minded
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Above-average interpersonal and client management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to provide mentorship to junior colleagues
What we Offer
- A contemporary work setting in our downtown Vancouver office
- A professional and collegial work environment and positive office culture
- Marketing specialist to help grow your practice
- Management team to oversee day-to-day operations
- A forward-thinking approach to the future growth and development of our firm
- Competitive salary and benefits
The mid-sized nature of our firm provides the administrative infrastructure required to support our lawyers’ busy practices, while still providing the best aspects of small firm culture.
Watson Goepel holds numerous firm social activities including monthly internal socials, regular holiday celebrations, and other impromptu events that acknowledge our professionals’ milestones and accomplishments.
To apply for this job please visit www.watsongoepel.com.