Full Job Description
When you join Ledcor you will be part of a team that strives for continuous improvement, gives back to the communities in which we work and supports career growth & development.
Our Fort McMurray Industrial projects are stable and long-term. This means you can plan for your future, whether that means saving for your child’s education or your next amazing vacation.
As an Electrician you will be an integral part of the Ledcor Industrial team. For you, safety and quality are a priority and you are proud of your work at the end of each day.
Join the Ledcor team in Fort McMurray today!Essential Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret electrical, mechanical, architectural drawings and electrical code specifications
- Pulling cables and cable tray installation
- Wire lighting fixtures, plugs, switches, control panels
- Install electrical systems and other related electrical equipment
- Test circuits to ensure integrity and safety
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix defective circuits
- Willing to act as a mentor to apprentice Electricians
- Experience with working on a construction project in an industrial setting
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a registered apprenticeship card or Journeyperson ticket from a recognized provincial training authority
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Long term projects
- Camp, and flights may be provided (project dependent)
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent’s largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.