Find A Job in France
|Hiring Organization||TMF France S.A.S.|
|Post Name||Legal Officer|
|Qualification||University degree in (French) law (corporate)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 2000 To EUR 2500 Per Month|
|Location||Paris, Île-de-France, France 75009|
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients, and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance, and entity management services essential to global business success.
Discover the role
The Junior Legal Officer will handle all legal and administrative matters of client companies, developing relationships with domestic and foreign advisors, banks, and shareholders taking into account the existing procedures of TMF Group.
You will be able to see how our Global Entity Management practice functions A-Z and will be supported for growth by more senior members of the team and the TMF Business Academy curriculum in a motivating work environment with lots of flexibility, freedom, and personal responsibility, flat hierarchies with direct contact to management and international exchange.
- Being the central point of contact for correspondence with clients, notaries, external advisors, banks, regulatory and governmental organizations, and other relevant parties
- Handle day-to-day legal and corporate matters for our client companies under the supervision of the Legal Team such as incorporations, liquidations, annual meetings of shareholders, board meetings, share purchases, etc. in close cooperation with the client, notaries, law firms, and tax advisors;
- Draft legal documents e.g. minutes of board meetings, loan agreements, etc.
- Review and assess relevant legal documentation and advice from third parties; good knowledge of contract law;
- Signal any legal or other issues of a client transaction in close cooperation with the Legal Team
- Maintain the day-to-day client portfolio in good standing and compliant with the French laws
- Attend meetings with clients and other parties
- In time, act as manager or director of several client companies
- Collect and be involved with Know Your Customer Information
- University degree in (French) law (corporate)
- Preferably a minimum of 1-3 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of corporate law and regulations
- Excellent English is written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible, analytical, and responsible
- Personal credibility, integrity, and high moral standards
- Building strong relationships
- Integrity and reputation
Make an impact
- Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
- At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.