Full Job Description
We are a fast-growing online branded footwear retailer in the UK and have been trading since 1992. We sell on multiple marketplaces and are one of the UK’s largest marketplace sellers. We have seen consistent growth in our online business over the last few years and are searching for ambitious and driven people who are excited about the opportunity to build and work with a great team.
We require a full-time Bookkeeper to work remotely.
You will be a highly driven and motivated individual, ready to work in a small and agile team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day tasks related to customer service, product listing, and other admin duties.
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
About the role
As a bookkeeping person, you will be responsible to manage your day-to-day entering all financial transactions of the relevant companies. The role is ideal for individuals who wish to grow, develop, learn and maximize their potential at a global e-commerce company.
You are a highly motivated, driven bookkeeper who thrives in a dynamic work environment. You can take us to the next level with your innovative thinking, problem-solving, and passion for success. You are an accounting enthusiast, hardworking, open to learning with excellent communication skills. You take ownership and be accountable for your responsibilities.
- Recording daily purchases, sales, and day-to-day company financial transactions. Ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Daily bank reconciliations.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions. balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Bookkeeping and associated work including EU/UK VAT returns Intrastat and EC sales lists.
- Complies with UK and EU countries for local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements, filing reports, and advising management on needed actions
- Preparing the company payroll along with a pension, holidays record, and outsourcing service providers’ payments.
- Excellent knowledge of Xero and the Microsoft Office software package especially Excel
- 3 years of Previous bookkeeping management experience with a small team
- 3 years of bookkeeping experience with multi-currency software and international trade.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree
- AAT Level 4, Part qualified with ACCA/ACA/CIMA or have equivalent experience
- Be IT Literate, ideally with experience in Xero, Sage, QuickBooks, and Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 app suite.
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills. Friendly, honest, and trustworthy with a can-do attitude
- Keen interest in working with new technologies within the bookkeeping and adapts well to different software, not afraid to be pushed outside the comfort zone, and problem solver.
We use a task management app to manage all the tasks and to measure the performance of all the workers. All the tasks that are assigned to you will have estimated time and due dates that should be strictly followed. After completing each task, you will be required to report the time spent and any additional notes against each task within the app.
Pay and benefits:
We are offering a monthly payment of $70,000 to 90.000 per month depending on experience. In addition to that, we offer a monthly bonus which is linked to the performance of the candidates.
Overtime is available
How to apply
Please fill in this form and answer all the questions to apply for the role. If you do not fill in this form, you will not be considered for the job. After filling out this form, make sure you upload a copy of your updated CV and a cover letter telling us why you are exceptional.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹70,000.00 – ₹80,000.00 per month
- Work from home
- UK shift
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.