Senior Site Procurement Manager
Are you ready to make a difference?
Senior Site Procurement Manager is responsible for serving as the key procurement contact to one or more business areas (e.g. site(s), franchise(s), countries, Sandoz Executive Committee).
Your Key Responsibilities
• Accountable productivity/cost efficiency targets in their area of responsibility.
• Successful implementation of global, regional and Polish and Indian projects across categories & functions, ensure key stakeholder alignment and customer satisfaction.
• Manage quality of the Polish and Indian end-to-end procurement process incl. compliance to policies, strategies and processes. Support seamless integration of capability centres into the end-to-end process.
• Transmit relevant business insights to their local teams, global/regional Category Management as well to sourcing managers and buyers.
• Executing the Source-to-Contract process including respective strategies, approaches and methods: Preparing and conducting fact-based negotiations. Adapting tactics from a broad portfolio of negotiation strategies to achieve results that support business and Procurement objectives.
• Manage and build effective relationships with key suppliers in their area of responsibility to drive value for Sandoz through cost effectiveness and access to innovation.
• Ensure effective local implementation of global supplier strategies (e.g. implementation of strategic suppliers, contracting principles, execution of global/regional contracts).
• Ensure effective communication between the different Procurement functions, such as Operations, Capability centres, global/regional category management, compliance.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
• Additional qualifications (CIPS, Project Management, etc.) or similar professional qualifications preferred.
• English (excellence in speaking and writing), additional languages desirable.
• 7 years of procurement experience in large multinational organization.
• Experience in change management and leading through change.
• Ability to influence and manage senior stakeholders.
• Proven track record of successful supplier negotiation and management.
• Proven track record of delivering the saving target and bringing value add through procurement processes.
500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2021 and while we’re proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.
How will we do this? We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what’s possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
To apply for this job please visit www.novartis.com.