Personal Driver to CEO
Full job description
LEOCODE is a softwarehouse based in Katowice, Poland. We develop software for our clients. Our CEO is very busy and travels a lot, so we are looking for someone to help him move around – a driver available on call.
Working mainly in the Katowice area on a part-time basis. We provide a fleet of cars.
- category B driver’s license (Cat. A as an additional asset),
- 1/4 FTE (approx. 40 hrs per month),
- availability for “stand-by” phone,
- knowledge of the topography of Katowice and nearby towns and cities,
- ability to drive sports cars,
- knowledge of English (simple phrases, when picking up foreign customers, eg from the airport).
- organization, coordination and implementation of the CEO’s trips,
- delivery and supervision of commissioned shipments,
- ongoing logistical support of the CEO’s Assistant,
- maintaining the fleet in good technical condition (technical inspections, arranging for detailing),
- implementation of other logistical tasks assigned by the CEO.
Personal Driver is CEO
To apply for this job please visit pl.indeed.com.