Loblaw Companies Limited
At Loblaw, we help millions of Canadians get through their best days, worst days, celebration days, and every day. Through our innovation and quality products, we’re here for our friends, neighbors, family members, and colleagues.
We succeed through collaboration and commitment and set a high bar for ourselves and those around us.
We’re looking for adaptable people who are thrilled to join us in our goal of helping Canadians Live Life Well®. Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, or looking for a new job, this is where you belong. We promote leaders at every level and support our people to follow their passion.
A cohesive integration of the many strengths within our company creates a complete healthcare destination for our patients by offering meaningful choices.
INTERN POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Loblaw Companies Limited is Canada’s largest food distributor and leading merchandise enterprise. Loblaw is committed to being Canada’s best food, health, and home retailer. We offer an array of services, including professional pharmacy services. By being located in various Loblaw stores, DRUGStore Pharmacy enjoys a presence in 500 communities spanning 10 provinces and 2 territories, making DRUGStore Pharmacy one of the top 3 retail pharmacy outlets.
At DRUGStore Pharmacy we are currently seeking healthcare practitioners with a primary focus on healthy living. Working in partnership with internal resources and other healthcare providers in the communities, we deliver the best possible care to all of our patients.
If you are a graduating student who is looking for a great opportunity that provides growth, development, and a great work environment then we have the opportunity for you!
At DRUGStore Pharmacy we offer a balanced work environment with an excellent compensation and benefits plan which includes:
- Lucrative and competitive compensation package
- Healthy work/life balance
- A complete healthcare destination
- Opportunity to work with seasoned professionals
- Participate in our monthly customer clinic day events
- Career growth and development (Our Pharmacy Senior Management Operations Team, consists of current practicing Pharmacists promoted from within our own pharmacies across Canada)
- Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy
- Superior customer relations skills and a strong sense of professionalism.
- Excellent leadership and performance management skills are required.
- Proven ability to build the business using community-based marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills including experience formulating and executing action plans.
- Strong personal computing skills, as well as knowledge of KROLL Pharmacy Computer system a definite asset.
Loblaw is committed to sustainability by sourcing products with integrity and making a positive difference in the community. Our CORE Values – Care, Ownership, Respect, and Excellence – guide all our decision-making and come to life through our Blue Culture. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, and other competitive benefits – these are some of the many reasons why we are one of Canada’s Top Employers, Canada’s Best Diversity Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers & Canada’s Top Employers for Young People.
Type of Role:
We have a long-standing focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion because we know it will make our company a better place to work and shop. We are committed to creating accessible environments for our colleagues, candidates, and customers. Requests for accommodation due to a disability (which may be visible or invisible, temporary or permanent) can be made at any stage of application and employment. We encourage candidates to make their accommodation needs to be known so that we can provide equitable opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.