Lodge Management Group
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Lodge Management Group (LMG) is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to manage all digital communication with consumers to increase brand awareness and drive revenue.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is a critical member of the marketing team reporting directly to the Marketing Director. This position is responsible for active moderation, content creation, and engagement on all major social media platforms while adhering to the voice of LMG’s various venues. In addition, this position is responsible for creating and executing all content for our websites and email campaigns, as well as, replying to customers on various review sites.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing, strong organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, detail-oriented, motivated, self-directed, and a problem-solver.
- Produces compelling content across a variety of channels with an emphasis on digital including social media, websites, landing pages, and email.
- Daily management of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter including creating, editing, and publishing content using the Sprout Social platform.
- Creates and manages a comprehensive editorial calendar to promote and optimize content that resonates with our various customer segments.
- Responds and engage with comments and messages on social media channels and review sites in a timely manner, as well as, monitor public conversations via our listening platform.
- Actively monitors social media trends and best practices to drive continuous improvement.
- Tracks key KPIs and produce reports on social media and email campaigns.
- Works closely with the Graphic Designer to create engaging multimedia content (images and video) for email and social media campaigns.
- Gathers customer feedback to inform sales and venue, management teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a relevant field
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation and social publishing tools, like HubSpot, Pardot, Hootsuite or Sprout Social, etc.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as, the ability to adapt our venues’ style, tone, and voice for various types of content
- Ability to gather, analyze and interpret social media and email campaign data
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Venue Discounts
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.