Videographer & Editor (Social Media) (WFH)
Full Job Description
About the Company
We are looking for an organized and creative videographer/editor to work with our creative team to plan, film, and edit video content according to client briefs. The videographer’s responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, directing other camera operators on set, and editing film footage.
To be successful as a videographer you must be able to understand client briefs and work creatively to produce the desired product. A good videographer should stay up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects more marketable.
- Film videos on set or on location.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Plan the shoot with the creative team and the client.
- Edit footage in post-production.
- Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired.
- Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Proficiency with editing software such as PhotoShop.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with camera equipment
- Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, and Premier
- Familiarity with 3D composition and special effects
- 2+ years of experience in Videography/Editing
- Opportunity to develop your own team
- 5 days working
- Fast growth and more visibility into the company
- Experience to work on the latest technology
- Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
- Employee friendly HR Policies
- Paid leaves up to certain limits
- Competitive salaries & Bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Liberal working atmosphere
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Regular / Permanent
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Flexible shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Surat – 395007, Gujarat: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Are you from Surat?
- What’s your expected Salary?
- Video Editing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Videography: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.