SAAMCO MAINTENANCE PTE. LTD.
Jump to: Hide
Full Job Description
- Assist to monitor cargo movements
- Handle incoming stock in the system by checking the count and transferring inventory to its location.
- Manage daily pick list reports, stock movement and reorder as needed.
- Conduct physical checks on stocks and equipment during receiving to ensure compliance to receiving documents and to report any discrepancy or damages
- Issue stock and equipment to end users according to prescribed procedures
- Keep proper record of all warehouse and movement transactions
- Any other assigned duties and responsibilities
- Assign the despatch to the necessary location with the necessary team.
- Possess at least a GCE ‘O’ level or equivalent
- No relevant experience necessary in warehouse management
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Possess positive and willing to learn attitude
- Sense of urgency and meticulous
To apply for this job please visit sg.indeed.com.