Logistics Team Lead (OCONUS)
SOSi is seeking a highly qualified Logistics Team Lead to serve as the primary logistics leader responsible for directing, coordinating, and managing the technical work associated with all logistics and transportation requirements.
- Prioritize and manage the completion of all logistics tasks provided by the Sponsor.
- Supervise a staff of 8+ warehousemen/drivers.
- Oversee the receiving, delivery, storage, and stock consolidation of all materials, equipment, office equipment, and supplies.
- Manage operations in the warehouse and external storage areas.
- Conduct, plan, and reorganize warehouse spaces based on utilization, as required.
- Perform system manager duties using Government-approved warehouse/management control systems (to manage inventory; track day-to-day usage and set re-order points for projection of future stocks).
- Assign Contractor personnel to execute temporary duty (TDY) assignments for the Government, which can be on short notice.
- Ensure warehouse areas are neat, organized, and efficient for operations.
- Prepare bi-weekly status report to present to Government management on warehouse activities/project status.
- Active in scope TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in management experience in USG warehouse services.
- Minimum three (3) consecutive years of supervisory experience.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Strong oral and written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Forklift operator certified.
- OCONUS project experience.
- Office / building environment.
- Ability to lift and/or move objects or packages of up to 25 lbs.
SOSi is an equal employment opportunity employer and affirmative action employer. All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.