LPN Jobs Philadelphia, We are looking for a compassionate LPN with the ability to remain calm under pressure. The LPN will be responsible for monitoring patients, performing routine checks, and assisting doctors and nurses. To be successful as an LPN you should be able to take direction and work well in stressful situations.
A good LPN has great observational skills and empathy for patients while remaining professional. LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) care for invalids and injured people in a professional and considerate manner. You will work under the supervision of a registered nurse or doctor.
LPN professionals must be first and foremost qualified and compassionate. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing diverse basic care to those who need it while remaining patient and calm. It is a demanding job but also very rewarding.
|Hiring Organization||Penn Medicine University City|
|Post Name||LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 30 To USD 40 Per Hour|
|Location||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States 19104|
Penn Medicine has pioneered medical frontiers with a staff comprised of innovators who have dedicated their lives to advancing medicine through excellence in education, research, and patient care. When you choose Penn Medicine, you benefit from more than two centuries of the highest standards in patient care, education, and research.
The caliber of comfort and individual attention you receive is unmatched by any other hospital in the Mid-Atlantic region. We are consistently recognized nationally and internationally for excellence in health care. The cornerstone of our reputation is our medical and support staff, who choose to dedicate their careers to serving the needs of our patients and community.
- Monitor patients throughout their treatment.
- Perform routine checks of patients’ vital signs.
- Ensure that patients take their medication.
- Assist doctors and registered nurses.
- Liaise with patients’ families.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to undertake a variety of diverse care tasks and work in a multidisciplinary team
- Familiarity with hospital health, safety, and sanitation standards and procedures
- Understanding confidentiality obligations and nursing best practices
- Excellent knowledge of medical and hospital terminology
- Good knowledge of MS Office and data entry
- Perfect physical condition and stamina
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Compassionate and able to handle stress
- You can enter the workforce faster.
- There is an abundance of entry-level jobs for LPNs.
- It offers a large amount of variety and versatility.
- It allows you to have a work-life balance.
- You get to make a difference.
For More Category Wise Jobs
Please Visit – https://pnrstatusirctc.in/jobs/
- PNRStatusIRCTC does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for LPN Jobs Philadelphia.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org