Pastry Chef | Yakimono
About the Opportunity
We are looking for the industry’s best Pastry Chefs to join our team. You will be a passionate and a highly energetic hospitality professional.
The Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- Demonstrated experience as a Pastry Chef in an al a carte restaurant
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and lead a team
- Demonstrate positive attitude and genuine interest in the day to day operations
- Understanding of Food Safety and OH&S standards and compliance
- Experience in effectively maintaining and managing set ups, changeovers, closedown and handover to standard
- Use correct techniques and follow procedures and recipes when preparing and cooking menu items
- Excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding time management during preparation and service periods
- Calm and composed demeanour
- Exceptional communication and immaculate presentation
- Qualification in Patisserie, Commercial Cookery or equivalent
A creative tribute to the corruptible side of Japanese cuisine, Yakimono is an exuberant inner-urban Japanese eating house in the heart of the CBD. The colourful and high energy Yakimono joined the LUCAS family in late 2021 in the newly developed 80 Collins precinct.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.