Manager – Human Resources
About the team:
In this role, you will be a part of the HR Technology team. Collectively, the team is responsible for standardization and automation of Lupin HR processes across geographies, using the SuccessFactors platform. Come join us and be a part of this exciting, fast-paced, and goal-oriented team.
- Working closely with HR CoEs, Global HR stakeholders, Technology Providers and Technology Partners & will be responsible for driving HR Technology Transformation projects.
- Working closely with the country and the SBU HR leadership team in redesigning/modification of existing processes and process flows on SuccessFactors platform
- Engaging with internal stakeholders to elicit and document detailed Business Requirements for HR Technology and Process transformation projects
- Running solution design workshops along with internal and external stakeholders to find optimum solution, based on market benchmarks / industry best practices
- Doing impact analysis and cost benefit analysis of To Be” process against “As-Is” process. Build business case for leadership briefing.
- Obtaining project sponsor-sign off on project requirement and “To Be” process design
- Driving the implementation of on-going and envisaged HR technology / transformation projects globally, along with country HR leadership teams
- Establishing and executing a project governance model for the cross-country teams and ensure solution implementation in-line with agreed business requirements
- Coordinating with the technology providers and implementation partners to resolve all project issues, ensuring on time project delivery
- Liaising with external consultants, internal stakeholders and IT team during implementation/changes of the required technology platforms
- Helping to evolve business requirements for technology and data/reporting, as businesses scale up or technology undergoes evolution
- Working closely with functional teams to identify key data requirements, standardize data management and develop key data templates required by different stakeholders
- Ensuring alignment of critical business stakeholders to obtain business sign off as and when required
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a similar role in a top tier technology / consulting firm, preferably having good exposure in the following:
- End to End implementation experience of HCM Projects (Preferably SuccessFactors platform)
- Exposure to implementation of Core HR, Recruitment and Onboarding, Performance Management System, Leave and Attendance
- Should have worked as project lead / module lead / project manager in an HR technology transformation project
- Exposure to driving change projects in an ambiguous environment with complex internal stakeholders
- Understanding of HR functional requirements and transforming the same to align internal processes with industry best practices
- Exposure to the latest trends in the HR technology space and understanding of emerging HR technologies
To apply for this job please visit www.naukri.com.