Lynceus Partners is an independent investment boutique specialised in alternative investments with a deep in-house expertise in Structured Products and Private Debt.
As a global financial company headquartered in Switzerland and international presence over three continents, we serve asset managers, financial advisors, and institutional clients worldwide by providing them with the highest quality of service and support on a wide range of financial and non-financial assets.
As a leading provider of high-tech solutions, we offer an endless universe of tailor-made investment products combined with the latest supporting technologies.
We are looking for our next team member who will be joining us as an Office Manager in Dubai.
Who we are:
Driven by entrepreneurial spirit and fuelled by innovation, Lynceus Partners is the next-generation Structured Products provider, combining derivatives knowledge from our team of experts and latest technological developments to create a comprehensive ecosystem for Institutional and Wealth clients.
Your main responsibilities:
- Ensure good housekeeping of stationery and computer equipment
- Supervising and monitoring the work of third-party providers
- Keeping employee’s data up to date, arranging interviews and updating financial documents
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety policies
- Dealing with correspondence and queries
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Processing invoices
- Onboarding process for new employees
- Assisting day-to-day tasks with senior management
- Based on the day-to-day workload, additional tasks such as HR or Marketing assistance may be required
What experience and background we are looking for:
- Information management: The ability to discover, analyze, and organize relevant information and data is a key determinant of success within a company. Individuals with information management skills get the right information to the right employees at the right time.
- Proactivity: A good office manager should identify potential issues before they become setbacks. They should aim to control the situation rather than respond after the fact.
- Record-keeping: Keeping track of company activities in a consistent format will ensure the entire organization and individual departments stay organized in the long run.
- Reasoning: This includes both inductive and deductive reasoning. Inductive reasoning is the act of making a general conclusion based on specific observations. Deductive reasoning means progressing from an idea to a specific outcome based on logical conclusions.
- Email and phone etiquette: Office managers are often the first point of contact at their organization. Therefore, being clear and professional via phone and email is imperative to the company’s success.
- Microsoft Office: Proficient in the Microsoft Office environment
- Fluent in English and Arabic; other languages would be a plus
What to do next?
Apply online and send us your best job application.
We will review it in the next few weeks to join us as soon as you will be available.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.