Lynx Computers Pvt. Ltd.
Back Office Coordinator
Full Job Description
A brief job description is listed below:
- Coordinating with customers and internal staff
- Maintaining and updating a daily work list
- Verifying and updating data in the Software on daily basis
- Preparing and updating documents in MS Word
- Preparing quotations and service proposals as and when required
- Scheduling meetings
- We are looking for someone who resides in Western Suburbs.
- Graduation (Any stream). If person is an Undergraduate having relevant experience can apply
- Required experience: 1 to 2 years in back-office work. Freshers with good computer skills may also apply
- Good communication skills
- Should be committed & sincere
- Basic working knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Should be willing to join immediately or within a few days
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.