Lyra Lou Cakes
Full Job Description
Lyra Lou Cakes is a small business in Surrey, BC. We are professional, agile, and innovative.
Our work environment includes:
- Food provided
- Growth opportunities
- Wellness programs
- Regular social events
- Company perks
- Safe work environment
- Lively atmosphere
Our company is looking for a Cook (Knowledge of Filipino cuisine or Asian Culinary) to assist our team of skilled, passionate restaurant professionals. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the daily oversight of the entire kitchen. He or she will be expected to monitor cleanliness, food quality, and customer service standards and develop culinary strategies. The successful candidate will be in charge of preparing ingredients, cooking, creating daily, weekly and monthly menus, communicating with staff, ordering supplies, and supervising party tray orders and preparation.
- Adherence to employer rules and regulations.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe working environment for staff and customers at all times.
- Adhere to all federal, state, and city health codes when preparing food.
- Adhere to all guidelines set forth by food handling safety experts.
- Live up to employer standards of customer service.
- Take initiative in problem-solving situations.,.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent, Internship / Co-op, Full-time
Part-time hours: 14-30 per week
Salary: $16.00-$20.00 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
All employees are required to wear mask temporarily.
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.