Jump to: Hide
Full Job Description
This position will be based in Paya Lebar Singapore.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job –we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
- Analyze cargo flow patterns and address gaps where there is failure in service delivery.
- Together with all relevant stakeholders, review the transshipment performance of services and identify structural issue that should be addressed
- Run an individual project which will help in improving candidate’s understanding of the hub process
- Participate in data gathering and analysis for organisation projects
- Assist colleagues on operational challenges.
- Assist in communication with various stakeholders.
- Assist in preparation of meetings and relevant agenda.
We are looking for
- University Level Undergraduate Students who are keen to work as an intern for 3-6 months with Maersk, interested within the industry
- Preferable candidates with Management, communication, marketing education
- Data analytical skills is a PLUS
- Good communication skills, detailed oriented, Microsoft skills are needed
To apply for this job please visit sg.indeed.com.