Assistant Station Head BLR
Monitor ground operations at station in compliance with the Regulatory Management and ensure that the service delivery is in accordance with company service standards.
- Collect Excess baggage, last minutes upgrade charges and perform mishandled baggage incidental payment.
- Ensure that handling services provided to Malaysia Airlines flights by GHA are performed in accordance with the appropriate and agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) and handling agreements and charges match services provided.
- Monitor safety and security issues within area of responsibility ensuring staff and third-party Ground Handling Agent (GHA) are complying to the safety requirements and organizational procedures, accurate reporting and recording of information.
- Ensure station within region control is in conformity to Malaysia Civil Aviation Regulations (CAR 2016) and Local Authorities regulations pertaining to occupational health, operational safety, and environment laws applicable to Malaysia Airlines (MAB) and the service provider and Compliance to Station Regulatory Audit Process.
- Liaise with various departments at respective station to ensure smooth handling of Malaysia Airlines passengers and aircraft. Manage complaints and claims at station.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree or Diploma in any field, or
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
Skills & Knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of Airport Services functions and key activities including technical and operational related matters.
- Ability to analyze and interpret codes and information and use information to maximize when planning, organizing, and supervising the work of others and setting priorities.
- Ability to work with the team, senior management and stakeholders as required and making effective decisions to maintain operational standard, commercial performance and customer satisfactions.
- Able to manage and monitor performance against standards and, investigating and addressing poor performance, anticipating future trends and adapting products and procedures to ensure consistent overall performance.
- Ensure effective management and control of fund, account receivables and payables and cost within approve budget, communications, and statutory/legal requirements.
- Develop, establish, and maintain close rapport through networking with key personalities in the Government agency, other relevant external parties and maximize business opportunities for the Company.
- To provide consistent predictable and highest quality services in all aspect of station as well as be responsible and accountable for upholding service standards of all facets of operations.
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.