|Hiring Organization||Flash Coffee|
|Post Name||Legal Counsel|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||MYR 3500 To MYR 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 50000|
Flash Coffee is one of Asia’s fastest-growing tech-enabled coffee chains. We aim to democratize high-quality coffee to make it accessible to Asia’s rising middle class, and serve up an award-winning coffee menu curated by World Barista Champions at affordable prices. Customers can use the Flash Coffee app to order and pay online, choosing to pick up their order at one of our iconic yellow storefronts or opt for delivery through major platforms in each market.
Flash Coffee now operates in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and South Korea, and is set to expand its footprint across the Asia Pacific. We have attracted some of the most reputable VCs in the industry (Rocket Internet/ Global Founders Capital, White Star Capital, Conny & Co) as well as influential strategic investors (Delivery Hero and Oetker Group), adding tremendous synergies and expertise.
What you’ll do:
- Draft and negotiate key agreements with partners and vendors and manage disputes
- Provide commercially-minded and sound legal guidance to stakeholders across the organization, including product development and launch
- Effective administration and handling of the company’s proprietary information, including intellectual property and personal data management.
- Contribute to a culture of compliance and efficiency through the crafting of new policies, procedures, training, conducting compliance reviews, and the implementation of templates
- Prepare corporate resolutions and oversee general corporate secretarial-related matters across the territories in which we operate.
Who you are:
- An open-minded, keen, out-of-the-box thinker with an eye for detail
- Excellent English communication (both written and verbal) skills. Additional regional language skills are a plus.
- At least 3 years of post-qualifying experience in private practice and/or in-house
- Experience with general corporate and commercial matters, intellectual property, data protection, regulatory compliance, and consumer laws
- A demonstrated self-starter who is able to work collaboratively with stakeholders across cultures and teams, backed by sound judgment and solid work ethics
- Experience with technology and/or the F&B industry
- Admitted to practice law in Singapore or other Commonwealth jurisdictions
What we have for you:
- We have a steep learning curve and because of that, not a day is boring here!
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up with hands-on exposure from day one.
- Chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing tech-enabled companies in the F&B space in APAC.
- A vibrant and international team.
- Employee discounts for our products.
- Competitive salary.
- Proven mentors in the industry to accelerate your career.
Flash Coffee is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means unless Flash Coffee has executed a written agreement with a such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals.
Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by Flash Coffee.
To apply for this job please visit flash-coffee.com.