- Full Time
- Bristol, UK
Business Development Manager: Community Pubs
As a business development manager, you will lead and grow your teams, helping them achieve their full potential. With the opportunity to oversee your own collection of pubs, you’ll come up with innovative ideas, take calculated risks, and make the necessary adjustments to serve the needs of your customers.
This role will cover Bristol and Wales.
We’re all about rewarding our team’s hard work, that’s why…
You’ll receive a competitive salary, pension contribution as well as:
- The chance to further your career across our well-known brands – as one of the industry’s top apprenticeship providers, we can provide training and development at each level of your career.
- Discount of 33% for you and 15% for your loved ones on all of our brands – so you enjoy your favourite food and drink at a discount.
- Free employee assistance program – mental health, well-being, financial, and legal support because you matter!
- Discount of 50% for you and 25% for your loved ones at our Greene King Inns and hotels. – so you can enjoy a weekend away without breaking the bank.
- Refer a friend – who do you know who could be interested in a new role? When they are placed, you could earn up to £1,000 for referring them!
- Wage Stream – access your wage before payday for when life happens.
- Retail discounts – Receive up to 30% off at Superdrug, exclusive discounts with three mobile along with many more…
Your role as Business Development Manager, you will…
- Build solid partnerships with all support teams to guarantee that pubs have the finest levels of assistance and expertise at all times.
- Engage with the FOH and BOH teams to identify outstanding talent and support internal role progressions.
- Understand and manage the team as individuals, learning how to maximise their potential and support them.
- Assist in making sure all your pubs are always safe, legal, and clean and dealing with any issues as soon as possible.
- Take ownership and accomplish goals by evaluating success using the balanced scorecard and KPIs.
What you’ll bring…
- A strategic mentality, focusing on forming sustainable connections
- Adaptable to an ever-changing workplace, not letting setbacks get you down.
- An Innovative mindset, thinking outside to box to challenge norms to improve teams and strategies.
- Understanding of how your team best work, inspiring them to perform and achieve.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.