Dubai Job Vacancy 2022 For Indian Freshers
|Hiring Organization||Al Rostamani International Exchange|
|Post Title||Dubai Job Vacancy 2022 For Indian Freshers|
|Post Name||Manager – Marketing|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business, or related field or A Master’s degree in a relevant field preferred|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 17000 To AED 19000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Every employee at Al Rostamani Group plays a role in making a real difference to the business and our customers. We care for our employees by offering them meaningful and purposeful work and an opportunity to grow, learn, contribute and succeed.
Today, the Al Rostamani Group has come a long way. Our group has grown steadfastly with the guiding principles of Commitment, Care & Vision, alongside a strong sense of active involvement in the community.
We are a well-diversified group, with a key presence in industries such as General Trading, Automobiles, and Heavy Equipment, Travel, Foreign Exchange, Financial Services, Property Management, Construction, Infrastructure Development, and Information Technology Services. Our Group employs approximately 2000 people from 41 different nationalities, which contributes to our multicultural and multi-national environment.
Al Rostamani International Exchange is a leader in providing currency exchange and international remittance services in the UAE. It is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company having a wide range of products and services catering to all income groups for both nationals and expatriates.
Being the custodian of the ARIE brand, this role is expected to ensure adherence to brand guidelines and at the same time ensure Top of Mind recall among the target audience through innovative marketing campaigns supporting the brand and business.
- Maximize Al Rostamani Exchange revenue potential by developing and overseeing effective marketing campaigns/strategies
- The setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision, and value proposition for short as well as long term
- to ensure standardization of the Look and Feel of the brand
- Champion the brand CSR initiatives in line with group guidelines to establish ARIE as a socially responsible organization
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items for ROI effectiveness
- Perform competitor and customer insights analysis for the formation of better strategies
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Translating brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies for better revenue.
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications, and sales estimates to ensure maximum ROI for marketing spending.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Ensure delivery and implementation of Standardized Look and Feel for all branches, Brand Guidelines, Tone, and Voice
- Monitor collateral production & distribution
- Mentor and guide the department team members with day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinate marketing projects/activities as requested.
- Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors
- Support the staff of the Customer Experience Department in evaluating/establishing the annual organization marketing plan and strategy
- Responsible for marketing budgets including reporting and cost-benefit analysis
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements like DED etc
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business, or related field or A Master’s degree in a relevant field preferred
- Minimum 10 years of working experience
- Experience of minimum 3 years in a managerial role
- Preferably from reputable financial services in a marketing/sales background
Knowledge & Skills
- Familiarity with relevant standards and regulations
- Excellent in external and internal communication & interpersonal skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
At Al Rostamani Group, we seek talented people who work hard to achieve great things. We consider not only your skills and experience but also your passion for the role, your desire to learn, and how well you align with our core values of care, commitment, and vision.