Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Mandarin Oriental, Costa Navarino will be located on the southwest coast of the Peloponnese, one of the most unspoiled and breath-taking landscapes in the Mediterranean, and 45 minutes’ drive from Kalamata International Airport.
The beachfront resort will be part of the sustainable resort destination of Costa Navarino, a well-established tourism destination which includes 3 other resorts. It will comprise 99 guest rooms, including 48 pool villas, all with outdoor terraces and sea views, along with five restaurants and bars.
Mandarin Oriental, Costa Navarino will position itself as an exclusive resort hideaway in Greece, providing the best of barefoot luxury art of living. Mandarin Oriental, Costa Navarino will differentiate itself from other resorts through a flawless execution paired with an offering of creative bespoke experiences tailormade for each guest. Exceptional staff will truly delight and satisfy each guest with our exemplary Legendary Quality Services emphasizing a sense of place mixed with our Oriental heritage
Scope Of Position
Under the supervision of the Supervisor and Chief Engineer, responsible for doing all pools cleaning and minor repairs in the pool areas. Following work assigned in full respect to engineering principles, fire and life safety procedures, quality, and efficiency of work.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Pool Cleaner/Handymen will be responsible for the following:
- To be responsible for cleaning of the swimming pools and conduct minor repairs on pool areas when required in a timely manner.
- To work with other members of the engineering and Resort team co-operatively, and promote teamwork, efficiency, quality, and cost sensitivity.
- To attend statutory training courses as directed by the company.
- To carry out monthly checks of cleaning equipment as directed.
- To ensure that all employee policies are abided by.
- To read the Engineering Logbook daily and take the necessary action as required in his working area.
- To report to the supervisor and Chief Engineer immediately any unusual events that occur, whether it is in respect of the engineering operation, physical plant, or personnel.
- To carry out an inventory of spare parts / consumables when required and maintaining par stock by issuing orders to administrator
- To abide by all rules, regulations, and policies.
Experience and qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of experience required in this role .
- Able to perform silicon, grout, and tiling as part of his duty.
Health And Safety
- To be aware of, and comply with, safe working practices as laid down under the Health and Safety Local code and Company H & S Manual, as applicable to your place of work. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards at your workplace
- To be aware of and comply with Food Acts.
- To wear any appropriate protective clothing provided by or recommended by the Resort.
- To report any defects in the building, plant, or equipment according to the Resort procedures.
- To ensure any accidents to colleagues, guests or visitors are reported in accordance with Resort procedures.
- To attend 6 monthly statutory fire training and to be fully conversant with and abide by all rules concerning, fire, health & safety.
- To attend any training deemed appropriate by your Head of Department.
- Any other reasonable request as required by your manager appropriate for this position and to comply with all the MOHG policies and procedures
To apply for this job please visit fr.indeed.com.