Manitoulin Group of Companies
Jump to: Hide
Company DescriptionFor 60 years, Manitoulin Transport has been providing comprehensive transportation and logistics solutions for clients across North America. Our success lies in our innovation and safety, and our dedication to reliable, on-time delivery. So, if you know where you’re headed, we have the training and career development to help you get there .
- Consistently answering the phone and dealing with customers.
- Booking appointments.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Assist Cash Collect Shipments.
- Many other duties as advised or required.
- Must be computer literate and mathematically inclined.
- Must be detail oriented and able to prioritize multiple task at any given time.
- Able to work under pressure and spend a majority of your shift on the phone dealing with drivers, Terminal personal, as well as internal and external customers.
- Some understanding of the Dangerous Goods laws, as well as the hours of service legislation would be an asset.
- Adapt to multiple enviroments.
- Training will be provided as required.
- Competitive Wages Starting @ $22.00
- Comprehensive Benefits Program
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.