Manufacturing Team Member
The core of our business is our people, and we take pride in knowing we have a culture that promotes teamwork, nurtures growth and development, and encourages our people to put forward ideas and thrive with us. How do we do this? …through our Culture Committee, regular celebrations, clear career development pathways, industry-recognised training, and rewarded team targets! We believe you should be supported in becoming the best that you can be and have a great time doing it!
We are a team that comes together with a common cause – to provide quality products and outstanding service. Our team comprises of all different kinds of experience, so even if you feel you don’t meet all the necessary criteria for this position, we still encourage you to apply.
About the business
Established in 1981, Criterion Industries specialises in superior quality aluminium partitioning systems, sliding systems, doors, and hardware accessories. Our cutting-edge solutions meet the unique design requirements of our customers, while conforming to the most stringent quality control standards and providing ultimate product performance.
About the roleWe are seeking a Manufacturing Team Member who is looking to join a committed and professional team.
The Manufacturing Team Member will be responsible for their assigned area on the Powder Coating production line. Being a semi-automated line, we are looking for someone to work in the spray booth.Whether you’re looking to get started in the manufacturing industry, or you’re experienced in the manufacturing industry, we still encourage you to apply. Show your can-do attitude and willingness to learn new skills.
This role will operate on a full-time basis working five days a week during the day.Requirements
Key tasks and responsibilities include (but are not limited to, and will vary depending on the role):
- Manufacture Criterion products in line with existing operating procedures.
- Support operational performance.
- Attention to detail.
- Maintain a zero-tolerance approach to any breach of health and safety standards.
- Ensuring all paperwork and documentation is recorded correctly.
- Maintain a clean and tidy workspace.
- Ensure completion of scheduled work and safety guidelines
- Have a clear understanding of our products.
- Multi taking in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
Skills and experience
- Current forklift and drivers(car) license highly regarded but not essential
- Fast learner with ability to work within a team.
- Enthusiastic attitude and strong sense of responsibility.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a team.
- Physically fit to do manual handling of stock.
- Experience in using computers e.g. Microsoft products.
- Employee Development Programs (incl. career growth)
- Competitive Remuneration (future incentives)
- Uniforms (Company supplied)
- Staff Recognition Programs (Cheers for Peers)
- Table tennis and basketball facilities – build friendships at work while shooting some hoops or having a table tennis competition!
- Free on-site parking – avoid a parking nightmare and work close to home!
If you’re applying and looking to enter the Manufacturing Industry, please tailor your Resume/Cover Letter to show why your current skills will be transferable into the Manufacturing Industry. Explain how you align with the skills and experience requirements to achieve the key outcomes listed in the job ad.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.