Full Job Description
We are looking for a full-time sales executive. They should have good communication skills with a problem-solving approach.
Developing and executing sales plans to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
Growing business through the development of new leads and new contacts Identifying new revenue opportunities
Building business relationships with current and potential clients
Attending networking events to attract and retain clients
Developing and executing sales and marketing strategies to grow business
Maintaining and updating sales, marketing and business development documentation
Assisting with marketing and promotional projects
Collaborating with management on sales goals
Support the team with other responsibilities as required
Excellent verbal and written communication skills_
Ability to present and explain ideas to a variety of audiences
Strong customer service skills
Ability to sell value and create credibility
- Excellent communication abilities for engaging customer conversations.
- Effective convincing techniques
- Time management for handling multiple clients at once
- Market research and analysis of developing innovative market strategies.
- Finding innovative solutions for businesses through Digital Marketing.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Creating great bonding with clients.
- To reach a large number of targeted customers or prospects.
- Client handling in a professional manner.
- Developing new marketing strategies
- Creating marketing proposals for prospects.
- Build contacts with potential clients
- Generate profitable leads and high profile clients management
- Maintaining trustworthy relations with clients.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- No travel
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.