Marketing Jobs NZ
|Hiring Organization||Neptune Pacific Direct Line (NPDL)|
|Post Title||Marketing Jobs NZ|
|Post Name||Marketing Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 25 To NZD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Auckland, North Island, New Zealand 1052|
Do you thrive on working as part of a fun and supportive, hardworking team?
Are you a dynamic and driven individual who is seeking to start your marketing career?
Neptune Pacific Direct Line (NPDL) is experiencing a period of significant transformation. Formed, Neptune Pacific Line acquired Pacific Direct Line, bringing together two of the South Pacific’s top shipping and logistics companies to support the full supply chain of our customers in the region.
NPDL is part of The Wonderful Company headquartered in Los Angeles, CA. Its other companies include FIJI Water, Justin and Landmark Vineyards, Vintage Nurseries, Wonderful Citrus, Wonderful Pistachios, Teleflora, POM Wonderful, and Suterra.
What you will be doing:
We are looking for a passionate and energetic individual who can hit the ground running. Day-to-day tasks include:
- Website and social media content creation and management.
- Developing content and collateral including brochures, videos, and collateral including dealing with vendors.
- Working on our marketing platform as well as social media profiles.
- Coordinating and implementing campaigns.
- Executing and managing ad hoc communications as required that delight and inform our clients.
- Support the timely management and delivery of printed collateral, merchandise, etc.
This role is challenging & varied and involves all elements of marketing, branding, and communications, which will aid our Sales and Commercial teams to create meaningful conversations with our customers, and drive sales and product awareness.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Analyst, this is a part-time fixed term role for 3 months working a minimum of 20 hours a week, based in our modern, newly refurbished office in Parnell. This is a great role for either a student looking for work in an area they are studying or someone looking for a flexible role that fits around childcare or other responsibilities.
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
We are looking for someone with:
- Marketing qualification or previous experience with content creation and management, search engine optimization, and google analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills.
- Ability to confidently use a variety of digital platforms (or learn how to use) Canva, mail chimp, survey monkey, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other similar packages.
- An eye for photography & the ability to take great photos.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- The ability to work autonomously, think proactively, and take initiative is essential.
- Have a creative flare with the ability to share and pitch new ideas.
- A strong work ethic, solid time management, multitasking, and the ability to meet deadlines and exceed expectations.
You will live and breathe Social media being familiar with all key trends and platforms including Linked In, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc. You’ll have excellent interpersonal skills and approach work with a can-do attitude!
In return, we offer a challenging and stimulating environment. You will have the right to live and work in New Zealand at the time of applying. The successful candidate may be subject to undergo a Police Check and/or Pre-Employment Drug Test.
Our NPDL Contribution:
- Competitive benefits package.
- Opportunity for development and internal mobility.
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) – allows you to donate company money to a cause of your choice.
- Project Wonderful – Staff spends a day in the community helping with various projects.
- The company focused on wellness and health.
If you are hardworking, proactive and with a natural curiosity for marketing then this is the role for you!