City of Calgary Jobs
|Hiring Organization||About Staffing|
|Post Name||Marketing & Communications Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 60000 To CAD 70000 Per Year|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2R 0E3|
CONNECTING YOU TO MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS JOBS IN CALGARY
ABOUT STAFFING recruiters are Alberta’s experts in connecting candidates with Marketing & Communications. We focus on temporary, direct hire, and temporary-to-direct hire placements in the corporate, industrial, management, and technical fields. We specialize in providing solutions for organizations that urgently need positions filled or that require confidentiality, which means you receive exclusive access to opportunities often unavailable anywhere else.
About Staffing’s recruitment specialists believe in a human-to-human approach to hiring. We read your resume, conduct person-to-person interviews, and make our matches for Marketing & Communications jobs based on what will benefit both the employee and the employer. As Masters at Matching Culture®, we can connect you with an extensive network of reputable employers.
We evaluate each employer’s expectations, opportunities, and qualification and skill requirements, as well as their corporate culture. We use this information to do our best to place you in a position that aligns with your goals, motivations, personality, and values.
Our Calgary client is a constantly growing organization in the childcare sector. This company has over 19 locations across Calgary and surrounding cities and differentiates itself based on its involvement with various community resources, allowing for wellness, learning, creativity, and social development with a focus on fun and safety.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified and competent Marketing & Communications Manager to join our client’s team on a full-time, permanent basis, bringing with them a creative background in both content creation and digital sales.
This position is an in-office role, located in their head office in central Calgary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The key job functions are:
- Ensuring the performance of services drives success for the families served
- Supporting the training and development of the organization
- Collaborating with the management team and team members across the organization on the evolution and improvement of services
- Creating content – website and social strategy and development
- Performance-based marketing with a data-obsessed approach
- Full funnel marketing; BOF lead gen tactics, TOF advertising, etc.
- Applying SEO best practices
- Implementing marketing automation, web-based lead generation, and CRO
- Analyzing database/member engagement – putting together marketing plans (newsletter, social posts, etc.) to generate more sales and registrations
- Providing solutions for managing the database and promotional strategies
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing, inclusive of creative, DTC lead generation, integrated media, content, paid media (full funnel experience in Facebook, Google, programmatic), advertising, search engine optimization, and marketing automation
- Strong working knowledge of SEO, BOF lead gen tactics, TOF advertising, marketing automation, web-based lead generation, and CRO
- 2+ years leading a team
- Vaccine Passport
- Criminal record check
- Creative yet strategic and analytical
- Outstanding computer proficiency
- Excellent communication
- Impeccable attention to detail and organization
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Analytical with the ability to troubleshoot
- Ability to work well under pressure and in fast-paced environments
- Innovative thinker
- Solutions oriented