Marketing Jobs in Paris
|Hiring Organization||Louis Vuitton|
|Post Name||MARKETING COORDINATOR (F/M)|
|Qualification||Master’s or business school graduate with a luxury specialization|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 27 To EUR 32 Per Hour|
|Location||Paris, Île-de-France, France 75008|
For more than 150 years, the women and men of Louis Vuitton have shared the same spirit of high standards and passion and have reinvented their profession every day, all over the world. With us, each course is a real journey, fueled by emotion and conquest, desire and audacity. The most beautiful way to reveal yourself. Explore, develop, innovate, create…
To each their own journey. Today, Louis Vuitton invites you to discover yours.
As part of the Digital Elevation project for the louisvuitton.com site and in close collaboration with the marketing, digital, and communication teams, you coordinate all cross-functional topics associated with improving the customer experience and the online presentation of watch collections and connected objects.
In this context, you perform the following tasks:
- Image and communication: in connection with the product managers, you identify the needs and supervise the creation of all editorial content (storytelling, films, still life, etc.) transversely dedicated to the presentation of the offer, its history, and its creation at La Fabrique du Temps.
- E-commerce pages: you brief and manage the necessary changes to the product pages and collection grids to improve the customer experience (release of the bracelet configurator, new drop-down menus, filters, pricing combos, etc.).
- Packshots: you manage the production of fixed, worn, and 360 views of the entire range of watches and connected objects (new and historical).
- Try-on: you interface with the services in charge of the augmented reality customer experience on the different channels (LV app, louisvuitton.com, etc.).
- Advice and services: in close collaboration with the customer service, legal and industrial development teams, you ensure the creation and updating of pages dedicated to user manuals, guarantees, and after-sales service.
- Master’s or business school graduate with a luxury specialization.
- You are fluent in English and fluent in Excel and Pack Office tools.
- You demonstrate great rigor, a developed sense of relationship, and proactivity.
- You are organized, curious, and endowed with a capacity for analysis and synthesis.
- Your sensitivity to the business and products of the watchmaking sector is a real advantage.
Louis Vuitton respects and promotes equal opportunity. We celebrate and welcome all uniqueness and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment