Al Tayer Group
Al Tayer Insignia | Marketing Coordinator
As a leader in luxury retail in the Middle East, Al Tayer Group’s retail division, Al Tayer Insignia, hosts a portfolio of some of the world’s best luxury brands in the fashion, jewellery, home and department store categories. Complementing its position in luxury retail, Al Tayer Insignia has also built new frontiers in lifestyle retail, representing leading brands in the Beauty, Home, Fashion and Hospitality sectors. Our brands include Bloomingdales, Harvey Nichols and Armani to name just a few!
About The Role
We have an exciting new sports lifestyle brand that will be exclusively joining our portfolio in the region this year. We are looking for a Marketing coordinator to co-ordinate amongst retail & distribution outlets, principals, operations department and visual merchandisers ensuring effective participation in marketing campaigns/ events / sponsorship/ promotions with a view to increase sales, promoting and enhancing the Brand image.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Act as a single point of contact between Principals, Suppliers, Event Organizers, Visual Merchandisers, Operations and Marketing support teams while organizing marketing campaigns, events, sponsorships, Co-ops & press initiatives.
- Receive proposals for sponsorship programs, scan through and short-list them, and suggest possible ideas and actions for execution.
- Maintain up to date information on all estimates, LPOs’, invoices, data on SMARTPLAN. Submit EIS reports and monthly provisions on a timeless basis.
- Co-ordinate with Marketing Operations Managers and finance department to gain timely approval on costs and concepts.
- Oversee the negotiations with Mall Managers and Suppliers on visibility of brand within the malls such as posters stands, mall podiums, etc. and co-ordinate with Visual Merchandisers to ensure the timely placement of necessary display items.
- Suggest new ideas for promotions, events, and campaigns to appeal and attract selected target markets.
- Ensure below the line communication with customers such as mailers, SMS, emails are approved by all relevant parties and sent within the agreed timelines.
- Source suppliers for packaging items, stationery and PR gifts, receive samples and negotiate price and quality.
- Monitor overall effectiveness of promotions/ launches and other marketing- related activities through sales information, flyer response rate etc. Prepare analysis reports, including possible suggestions and feedback on results.
- Liaise with the Production team to produce and deliver required stationery& packaging items for Retail stores or related marketing activities.
- Liaise wiih supplier, agency and principles to provide concept and adaptations as per the Company and Brand guidelines.
- Provide information and system generated reports to the marketing manager on marketing activities as required.
You will be a Graduate in any discipline, preferably Commerce with tertiary qualifications in Marketing
You will have a minimum of 2 – 3 years experience in a relevant field
You will have the below knowledge and Skills:
- Good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Assertive and confident personality
- Methodical and organized approach with deadline achievement essential
- Computer literate
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.