Bajaj Allianz Pvt Ltd
Sales and marketing executive
HS PASS, Graduate
The potential candidate should be able to generate business from his own leads.
· Business development executives are responsible for increasing company sales by sourcing new clients.
· Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
· Negotiating with clients
· Overseeing the sales process to attract new clients.
· Work with team members to identify and manage risks.
· Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
· Research and identify new market opportunities.
· Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
· Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Fresher
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹40,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Fixed shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Banaras, Uttar Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.