|Post Name||Marketing Coordinator|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 25 To CAD 30 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Myodetox is a clinic with a team of Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, and Registered Massage Therapists on a mission to change the way people take care of their bodies. We exist to reinvent the rehab industry by delivering a differentiated experience and quality of care.
Our therapy philosophy is to provide a 1:1 full-body approach to help people Futureproof their bodies. Our therapists provide treatment using their unique skill sets and educate clients on what it takes to minimize re-injury and become more resilient #futureproofyourbody. Myodetox has 13 locations across the US and Canada and is leading today’s conversation on why taking care of your body is essential to your daily life.
What You’ll Do:
- Operational Marketing – Support clinic-level and regional marketing requirements such as coordinating emails to clients and prospects, website maintenance, troubleshooting, etc.
- Analytics & Tracking – Assist in reporting and data analysis across platforms, implementing and monitoring conversion rate optimization tests.
- Support a broad range of digital marketing initiatives
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the brand, creative, and digital team functions
- Plan and execute marketing strategies to drive both increases in new clients as well as retention rates of existing clients
- Ensure that all deployed strategies are running smoothly and updated at regular intervals.
- Analyze email marketing campaign performance and effectiveness.
- Option to work remotely or in a shared workspace with Vancouver/Toronto/Los Angeles-based team members
Who We’re Looking For:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in marketing, specifically digital marketing.
- You are a data wizard and rely heavily on collecting and analyzing insights to inform decisions.
- You have a sound understanding of key industry trends and best practices.
- You are familiar with the health and wellness market and the competitive landscape, culture, and trends.
- You have a high-level understanding of communications and email marketing systems.
- You operate with passion, creativity, focus, and a roll-up-your-sleeves mentality.
The Nuts & Bolts:
This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer, sitting in the Marketing Department. The responsibilities and duties of this position described here are representative of those that this individual is expected to perform.
We think we have some pretty great perks for a Company of our size. Make sure to chat with our Talent Manager about the specifics during your recruitment process.
- Coverage of traditional medical health benefits
- Community discounts & partnerships to top tier brands
- Mental health support
- Complimentary treatment sessions
- Referral program
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.ca.