Feel like being part of…
Our Group Marketing team?The Marketing Communications team is an integral part of the Aldermore Group marketing structure, responsible for attracting new customers and increasing market penetration. The team delivers a calendar of campaign and event activity to raise product and business awareness.The Marketing Executive will support the Marketing Manager to deliver Aldermore and MotoNovo marketing campaign plans. They’ll work closely with other group marketing business areas and ultimately contribute to the overall business line objectives and achievements by developing. They’ll support the team on delivering campaign materials that drives brand advocacy and a clear market proposition to ‘surprise and delight’ our target audiences in ways that are unmistakably Aldermore.
What would your day look like?
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, who will be your line manager and responsible for things like performance review meetings, 1-1s and development conversations, you will be responsible for:
- Support with the delivery of compelling multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Develop and deliver B2B and B2C campaign materials to promote awareness and preference for Aldermore, including sales materials, web content, email, social media, case studies, blogs, email newsletters and webinars
- Work with inhouse teams and relevant agencies to support the delivery of campaigns, ensuring all activity is delivered to agreed processes and timings
- Support the Marketing Managers on activity across group marketing, co-ordinating meetings, managing status documents and any adhoc requests as required
- Develop and maintain relationships across the wider marketing team and internal stakeholders, such as sales, product and compliance teams
- Work closely with third parties including advertising agencies, suppliers and relevant industry partners and organisations
- Ensure marketing materials are developed within Aldermore’s risk framework and regulatory environment and ensure there are no reputational risk implications as a result of any marketing activity
- Make sure sign off and version controls are maintained in an accurate, auditable manner
What do we expect of you?
- Experienced in owning and delivering marketing campaign activity
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment where change is constant – hunger to challenge and innovate the status quo
- Strong communication skills and have a ‘crack it together’ mindset
- Excellent stakeholder management and collaboration skills, with the ability to influence and build relationships
- Results focused with the confidence to share ideas and suggest opportunities for improvement
- A passionate individual with a ‘try it out’ approach
- Detail focused with the ability to look ahead, raise issues, provide solutions, and hit deadlines
- Understanding of the regulatory landscape we operate in, with up-to-date knowledge of what’s needed to meet our regulatory and legislative requirements
Flexible hybrid role with requirement to be in the Reading office 2 days a week. Travel will be required to our offices time to time to collaborate with the wider team.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.