Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA
Full Job Description
Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA (MZB-USA) is the largest fully integrated coffee company in the US delivering innovative solutions for the home, office, and food service with a long tradition of exceptional quality. The parent company, Massimo Zanetti Beverage Group, is a world leader in the production of roasted coffee and other products such as professional espresso machines and office coffee brewers. The Group is comprised of fifty companies and manages different activities from the procurement of coffee to its consumption, and operates multiple manufacturing and distribution facilities across Europe, Asia, and the Americas. Its flagship brand Segafredo Zanetti® is known globally and includes a global network of over 300 espresso cafés.
Ensure the roaster, grinder, or receiving line is prepared for startup and proper paperwork is completed. Coordinate changeovers and communicate any changes to affected areas. Reconcile daily production figures and track downtime. Attend meetings as necessary. Adhere to all GMP and abide by all safety and sanitation regulations. Demonstrate dependability and promote teamwork.
- Prepare for line start-up. Check the production schedule and make sure green coffee is available. Ensure proper paperwork is prepared
- Communicate changeovers and any changes made on the equipment to coworkers and other affected departments.
- Coordinate changeover activities to ensure the changeover process occurs quickly and efficiently with as little downtime as possible.
- Ensure the Specification Sheet is being followed.
- Ensure QMS sheets and other paperwork is being filled out correctly and completed including any electronic recording.
- Track downtime and make sure sheets are turned in at end of the shift.
- Utilize and interface with OIT to monitor activities
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Monitor daily roasted coffee production figures.
- Prepare for the next shift. Have all information needed and communicate any changes. Have equipment ready to operate.
- Attend and participate in daily production meetings, weekly team meetings and any other plant personnel meetings.
- Meet with coworkers as necessary to discuss production issues and workflow.
- Abide by all OSHA regulations and ensure work areas are free of safety violations. Immediately report safety hazards or unsafe acts to the supervisor.
- Ensure GMP and Safety policies are being followed.
- Continuously monitor quality and check the intermediate products for defects
- Continuously monitor equipment to detect issues.
- Participation in the CI program – i.e., active participation in root cause problem-solving, open communication, generates ideas. 5s check sheet, follow Standardized work procedures.
- Demonstrate dependability, and flexibility, and assume accountability for job responsibilities.
- Participate in month-end inventory
- General Sanitation throughout the work area
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills required
- Basic math ability required
- Ability to multi-task, troubleshoot and diagnose problems required.
- Previous production line, packaging line, or experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Requires shift work with flexibility in hours worked.
- Must be able to meet physical, environmental, and mental requirements outlined in Job Specifications either with or without accommodation. Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
Food Safety Requirements and Responsibilities:
Must comply with all Federal, State, Corporate, Warehouse, and Food Safety standards, policies, and guidelines (i.e., HACCP, GMP, SQF, FDA, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace environment for our family of employees. MZB-USA recruits and advances qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, religion, marital status, military service, veteran status, political affiliation, disability, or any other status protected by law. MZB-USA also prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind and is fully dedicated to the safety of its workforce.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.50 – $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.