Mastermark Pte Ltd
Data Entry Jobs in Singapore
Full Job Description
Based at our Operations office at Taiseng, you will be driven by the excitement of seeing how we resolve a range of wildlife and human conflicts in our country. We have worked with hundreds of organisations, handled a large variety of wildlife, and are currently seeking an additional staff for our expanding operations.
As a member of the Operations team supporting the executives, you will:
- Maintain data entry requirements by following work procedures.
- Maintain data base by entering new and update information.
- Ensure that appropriate results and information has been achieved.
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents.
- Maintain and protect all documents by keeping information confidential.
- Ensure that all time-sensitive documents are prepared and ready on time.
- Min. O Levels or equivalent
- Highly meticulous with an eye for detail
- Computer literate
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proficient in Google Sheets
- Excellent time management skills
- Hybrid work arrangements (WFH)
- Annual Leave