TES Jobs France
|Post Name||Mathematics Teacher|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 40 To EUR 46 Per Hour|
|Location||Paris, Île-de-France, France 75001|
ICS Paris is an international bilingual IB school with over 500 students of 50 nationalities from kindergarten to 12th grade located in Paris in the heart of the 15th arrondissement. The school has over 30 years of experience in the field of education.
It offers the IB curriculum to educate students who will shape our world of tomorrow. Students and teachers from over 70 countries, thus forming an international and multicultural community.
For the upcoming school year, our school is seeking a Mathematics Teacher.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of the mathematics program and the development of student learning in this subject. Specific responsibilities include:
- Assessment of student work
- Constructive and timely feedback to promote learning
- Use of appropriate technology to enhance learning
- Development of a stimulating classroom environment to support learning
- Use of relevant materials to encourage real-world learning contexts.
- Development of a spirit of inquiry in our students
- Participation in parent nights and collaborative planning meetings.
- You have teaching experience in the mathematics discipline and hold a degree in the subject.
- You have a passion for the subject and are able to inspire students to develop skills and an interest in mathematics.
- You will be required to teach the IGCSE and IB Diploma in English. As such, you must have a bilingual English level (both oral and written).
- You have a strong background in the IB and MYP programs and international schools
- You will be able to ensure that students meet the needs and requirements of the IB program
- You demonstrate a collaborative approach to planning and leading initiatives.
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- A degree related to the subject taught. B. Ed, PGCE or PGDE, iPGCE, UK Qualified Teacher Status, Government-approved teaching certification from a non-UK country or similar teaching qualification.
- Proficient in English.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or the United Kingdom.
- References, Criminal background check
- Below 55 years of age