Jump to: Hide
- To effectively interface with patients/ attendants/ physicians/ other service users and deliver quality nursing
- To actively participate in programs, care with compassion and high level of responsiveness at patient’s house
- To demonstrate skill in patient assessment, rounds, capturing and carrying out doctor’s orders, documentation, & equipment handling.
- To follow medical procedure, charting and reporting, record management and on time with accuracy.
- To ensure accurate and timely medication for quality improvement in nursing practices.
- To follow infection control policies and biomedical waste management guidelines.
- Comply with the service quality Process, environmental & occupational issues, & policies of the respective area.
- Comply with patient safety policy.
- To collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery.
- To be well groomed, punctual & adhere to company policies and practices.
- Ability to handle larger volume of work in bigger setup.
- Reasonably high level of comfort among physicians.
- To escalate emergencies and follow life support measures
- To report incidents and updation along with nursing quality
Professional safety growth and development
- Assumes responsibility for personal and professional growth and development through participation at in-service education programme, staff meeting, unit meeting and on the Job training.
- Will adhere to all safety policies and safe work practices. (Sharp policy, falls, communicable disease etc.)
- Adheres to all hospital polices and procedures.
- Recognizes own limitation, seeks information and advice when unable to solve conflicts/problems on individual basis.
- Demonstrates competency in the following areas. Basic competency, annual competency assessment and training
Ø Fire safety
Ø Infection control
Ø Radiation safety
Ø Proper handling of biomedical equipments
Ø ISO/NABH standard
Ø Waste management policy
Ø Others, as when scheduled.
- Participates in identifying training needs for individual growth and development.
Customer Relation Skills and professional behaviour
- Represents the hospital in a manner, which conveys a professional, courteous, caring, and co-operative attitude.
- Is knowledgeable of patient rights and responsibilities and treats all patients with dignity and respect in a consistent and caring manner.
- Understands the need for and maintains appropriate confidentially at all times when interacting with patients, family, visitors and other contacts.
- Exhibits excellent customer relation skill as evidenced by supportive and constructive communication with all contacts including co- workers, patients, visitors, families.
- Utilizes an open, non-judgmental, non-discriminatory, professional and therapeutic approach to treatment with all patients.
- Demonstrates professional behaviour and interpersonal skills reflective of Max Healthcare mission statement and philosophy.
- Complies with hospital departments and human resources policies.
- Promotes a safe work environment for self, patients and co-workers by complying with environment of care, safety, infection control and environmental precaution guidelines.
- Maintains a neat, smart professional appearance consistent with hospital dress code.
- Maintain scheduling requirements of attendance and punctuality in accordance with hospital policy.
- Complies with standards of ethics and practice.
- Turns negative service into a positive attitude able to severe outcomes by looking for a positive approach.
- Has a professional image. Represents the hospital well in a professional manner in attitude and work.
- Practices team work, works within common vision and goal and cooperate with peers and supervisors.
- Strives for excellence in all endeavors and always looks for ways to work more
Qualification: B.Sc (Nursing)/GNM with relevant Experience
Experience: 1-5 yrs
Expected Salary: 26000 PM – 36000 PM
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.