Roles & responsibilities :
a. Initiating Vendor Payments, Statutory Payments, Outward Remittance and payroll payments in Bank portals.
b. Following up with banks for transactions processing and resolving discrepancies if any –Remittance and Bank files.
c. Payroll file uploads (Reimbursement, Salary, Professional fees, Advance, Meal Coupon, etc.)
d. Tracking Cash Balances in Bank accounts, collating projections from various stakeholders for expenses and arriving at surplus cash for investments. (Cash flow statements)
- Provide insights and recommendations to park the surplus funds in debt mutual funds.
- Knowledge of Mutual Funds and Investing.
- Executing Mutual Fund Transactions.
e. Handling petty cash (Withdraw, distribution and accounting entries and certificates).
f. Credit Card Payments and balances.
g. Accounting of customer receipts and vendor payments.
h. Bank account compliances and providing data. (Stock statements, unhedged foreign currency exposure)
i. updating authorised signatory matrix in all banks.
j. EDPMS regularisation for all export receipts- mapping Softex, Inward Remittance and Invoice.
- MBA, MCOM, with at least 0-2 years of experience
- Preferred skills- MS Dynamics, Excel
- Sound knowledge of or any background in treasury profile.
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.