Customer Service Program Specialist
|Post Name||Customer Service Program Specialist|
|Qualification||MBA or Masters or equivalent education/work experience.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 12000 To 15000 AED Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
We are looking for a Customer Service Program Specialist to join the Middle East (ME) Customer Service Team (CS). The role will be based in Dubai, U.A.E
Working with multiple teams including CS, Transportation, Supply Chain, and the FCs, Tech, the CS Program Specialist is responsible for driving CX improvement initiatives and being the customer champion for a key stage of the customer lifecycle.
This role will need to deliver by influencing other teams to change through the use of quantitative and qualitative data. This role owns the execution of the CX Roadmap and maintains a comprehensive overview of the health of CX, and initiatives running throughout ME business that will impact this. The role is expected to challenge any threats to experience, advocate on behalf of the customer, and communicate any risks to CS Operations in a timely manner.
For this role, we are looking for someone who is a self-starter, outcome-focused, and can deliver in an ambiguous environment. This person needs to prioritize well, communicate clearly and has a consistent track record of successful project delivery.
A proven ability to manage and engage a broad group of stakeholders is a must. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. You should be experienced in working with data to analyze root causes.
The role will report to the Principal Program Manager, ME CS.
Key job responsibilities
- Act as the voice of the customer toward a broad range of stakeholders, driving change through robust delivery and governance mechanisms.
- Own the execution of the ME CS CX roadmap and timely delivery of programs therein.
- Act as the point of contact for Customer Service and various non-CS partner teams.
- Audit metrics framework that allows for high-level overviews and deep dives into CX and emerging issue detection.
- Surface and investigate ad hoc new ideas through quantitative and qualitative analysis of data, processes, and procedures with a mind to improving the CX and key metrics.
- Keep management informed of changes in and outside CS that have an impact on customer experience and CS Operations.
- Experience working with global/large complex organizations.
- Customer Service experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience in project and/or program management.
- Data-driven decision-making or quantitative analysis skills (including knowledge of Excel and preferably SQL)
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills, across various cultural backgrounds and functional areas, and within all levels in the organization (technical, business, executive).
- Experience with root cause analysis and process design
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and take care of emerging operational issues hands-on.
- Bias for action takes responsibility/ownership and delivers.
- Customer Experience Evangelist and role model in Customer Obsession
- MBA or Masters or equivalent education/work experience.
- Practical experience of business improvement frameworks, e.g. Six Sigma
- Practical experience of project management frameworks, e.g. PMP/PRINCE2
- Practical experience with product management
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.