We are a global engagement and marketing agency that creates human-centric touchpoints that unleash the power of people to deliver innovation and growth.
Firm believers in the power of building community since 1987, we are helping brands, associations and not-for-profit organisations solve their key people challenges through our core expertise: Live & virtual events, Strategic & digital communications and Consulting & community solutions.
We are an independently owned agency, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with a global presence of 60 offices in 31 countries.
JOB OBJECTIVE– To assist the Marketing Manager to develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. Effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
- The Job holder must manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities. Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products. analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- To develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services, Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products and services. Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external key stakeholders to ensure proper messaging of company beliefs and service offerings.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Management studies or any similar technical University degree (MBA)
- At least two to three years in a marketing role within a professional services environment.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.