Everest Fleet Pvt Ltd
MBA Fresher – Sales – Operations
We are looking for smart interns who will be responsible for bringing new business opportunities and provide prospective customers/clients with information on all services offered.
This role is a high visibility one, and an opportunity to work closely with senior stakeholders.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities with other cities/ regions
- Conduct research and generate lists of potential customers
- Post on groups and networks on social media and other websites
- Work with internal team to create ads for social media
- Generate leads through digital and social media marketing
- Post ads on our platforms
- Helping with offline events for lead generation and support
- Responsible for ensuring outcomes for the various leads (after inputs from and discussion with the core team) and relaying the same back to the client.
- Provide regular reports and analysis on lead generation activities, performance, and outcomes
- Maintain close working relationships with the Customer Service, Operations and Logistics team as the point of contact for the relevant select leads
SKILLS AND ABILITIES :
- Strong communication skills in English – written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Prior experience in recruitment, sales, or lead generation is desirable. Any kind of experience in lead generation at previous companies within the Logistics /Transportation, SCM/ HoReca categories would be valuable
- Comfortable with making outbound and receiving inbound calls
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Energetic and well-spoken
- Basic IT skills (MS Office, Google sheets etc.)
- Ability to think on their feet, multi-task and willingness to get the task at hand done
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ₹10,000.00 – ₹15,000.00 per month
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mumbai, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.