McCarthy Building Co
McCarthy is currently accepting applications for Union Laborers with experience on large construction jobsites. The Laborer role is essential and assists the project team in ensuring timely and successful completion of construction projects.
- Maintain a clean job site- pick up tools and equipment and secure job site each day in order to eliminate potential hazards
- Set up and take down ladders, scaffolding and other temporary structures
- Load/unload trucks and haul/hoist materials
- May assist with controlling traffic
- Assist carpenters and other trades
- Member of the Laborers Union
- Knowledge of proper use of equipment, materials and supplies used on commercial construction projects
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Proof of Identity and Employment Authorization
The pay rate for this role in California is $23.63 – $44.88 per hour. The base pay actually offered follows the minimum wage from the pay scale agreed upon in the applicable Collective Bargaining Agreement and may also vary depending on the candidate’s work location, experience, and skills.
McCarthy is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.