Full Job Description
MECH engineer to work on complete life cycle of Mechanical equipment for Indian Projects and Tilenga Uganda Project.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Preparation and Review of Specifications, Design Calculations, MDS, MR and TBE for Mechanical Equipment (Static/ Rotating/ Package Equipment), to ensure that all Technical requirements to be implemented in Project are in compliance with Contractual Requirements.
- Review of Vendor Drawings/Documents (VDR)
- Responsible for obtaining Approval of Designs & Drawings from Client, PMC etc.
- Expediting Vendors whenever required and chasing up vendors for timely submission of required documents.
- Regular coordination with client for getting proper inputs and resolving queries.
- Regular coordination with other disciplines regarding inter-disciplinary activities like IDC etc.
- Plan and Schedule detailed phases of engineering activities.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- Education B. Tech/ BE degree Mechanical or equivalent.
- Conversant with applicable National and International – Codes & Standards. (ASME/API/IS/TEMA etc.)
- Proficiency in relevant Design Software, as applicable.
- Good command of English (both verbal and in writing)
- Good Communication skills, team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & word.
- Able to deal with resistance, meet deadlines and handle changing needs & requirements.
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions-from the wellhead to the storage tank-to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity -we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.